Turn and Face the Strange



I never really cared for David Bowie's "Changes" much until today, I had one of those moments while driving to work and this song kinda spoke to me. I guess because there is soo much change ahead of me coming up, in such a short amount of time. I am getting married at the end of June, I'm ending my job really soon, Moving, trying to decide what to do in terms of career, decisions about what to take in school that I will love and want to stick with,and trust me, the list goes on.

I am very excited and petrified all in one big swirling, whirling ball.




There seems to be some confusion when it comes to the lyrics..some people think its turn and face the strain,stranger or strange. I like it as strange...because it sounds best and makes the most sense, to me anyways.
David Bowie is so wicked in general to crank while speeding down the highway.




photos via fffound

5 comments:

E.K. said...

Well as shocked as I am that you didn't dig Changes until today....I'm glad you came to you're senses!

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh I know...well worth the wait...:P

drollgirl said...

man, you are facing a LOT of change! but it seems the changes are voluntary, and that is good! i hope they are all changes for the better, because you deserve that. :)

Kitty Stampede said...

Thanks a mill drollgirl, I try...:P
e
verything will fall into place...it better or i just might hire you to come kick asses all ova the place.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I love Bowie of this era. I didn't know you were getting married. Congratulations! You have so many exciting changes coming soon in your life. Yes, that much change can be scary, but I say embrace the thrill of it all (it will be easier and more fun to face with your boy right by your side).