Haircut Alert.






There was no choice in the matter...I had to get my haircut this week. I mean Chewbacca is sexy and everything, but that look just doesn't suit me. So last night I finally booked the appointment and got er' done.



Here are the results......





I wish I could add the "Psycho" music when your eyes feast upon that. Yes, that is my Mop on Carrot Top. I know its extremely frightening...Don't Cry...it'll be okay in a minute.

The Wonderfully Wicked, Fantastically Hilarious DrollGirl is having a Carrot Top Makeover contest and since a few peeps wanted to see my haircut, I couldn't resist placing it onto Carrot Top's errr..sexy man ginger face. Y'all should run on over and enter!!


p.s.-sorry for the crap web-cam quality of the picture.

9 comments:

me melodia said...

your hair looks awesome but that meth ging face cld use a little work.

me melodia said...

i srsly hate this dudes guyliner, brows and kathy griffen lips.

Kitty Stampede said...

bahahahe...dammit, i can't even look at that pic..lol..its kinda like one of those "If They Mated" things going on and it makes my skin crawl.

drollgirl said...

you are a SCREAM! and i have to say i love your haircut. i have a similar cut and am getting it freshened up tomorrow!

and me melodia - GUYLINER? HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! must go to her blog, stat.

alissa said...

lol i looked that that picture and what like WTF. you're right - the phycho music wouldve been a perfect fit! but the hair looks cute :)

E.K. said...

Ha ha ha!!!

chloe said...

that is quite disturbing! nice hair though :) x

kadler said...

Thank god that is not you. I was a little horrified at first.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

You are too funny! Your cut is fabulous (though Carrot top is still creepy, even with your gorgeous hair).