Ellen Rogers









Its so nice, on a crappy Monday to see such beautiful art. It's helping me get through the day at work, when I'm not busy. I'm glad I can at least stimulate my brain while I'm amongst mindless corporate annoying-ness.

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a super great one, hung out with my bf the whole entire weekend, the first time in a long time...it was actually kinda weird ,I loved it. We watched 3 drug documentaries ...we're totally addicted to them, documentaries in general.

Anyhoo, Hurry up Monday and End.




Ellen's flickr photostream (nsfw)

7 comments:

me melodia said...

omg i love documentaries and especially drug documentaries. I hate to admit it but the best part of my Mondays are going home and watching 2hrs of intervention. Other ppl's severe drug problems totally make my evenings.

Unknown said...

wow ...these are really awesome.

drollgirl said...

these are super!!! and i am bored at work, too! and with sour stomach. blech. belch.

i love documentaries, too. and drug ones? how fun! ahah hahahahaha

Aline said...

these are just so beautiful

I am hating life right now too!!

alissa said...

wooohoo for documentaries - sometimes boring and sometimes absolutely capitivating! definitely depends on the topic i suppose :)

essbesee said...

LOVE pretty much any documentary. just watched 7 Up and Seven plus Seven. these images are awesome.

Tina Tarnoff said...

Omg, I love these!! Fantastic!

Btw, I tagged you on my blog, hope you won't mind. It's a quick and fun one! XOXO

p.s. thanks for that music recommendation! I will check it out tonight!