I want to make like an Ostrich...

...and bury my head deep into some ground. I am in over my head in work today, and a tad cranky. Luckily, looking at these ostriches have struck many giggle chords, which is helping. Thank you Ostriches and your funny Everything!


...Something has me thinking this guy shouldn't be grabbing an ostrich by the neck whilst riding him. If I ever rode an Ostrich I would laugh forever. I would fall off from fits of laughtermania.
...Running Ostrich, Running Freee..





.....eeek possessed albino ostrich?
...unfourtunately this was all I could find of cats and ostrichness.


...I'd wear these badboys.
...Has anyone ever rode an ostrich, see anybody ride an ostrich or been chased by an ostrich? Just wondering. I've seen an ostrich do a funky chicken dance..I think it was trying to mate or something.
...look at the baybee, i want one.





-This news reporter's giggles give me the giggles.

14 comments:

me melodia said...

What do you mean unfortunately? Those folk kitties are having a blast.
I too want to ride ostriches and bury my head deep in the earth.

Kitty Stampede said...

haha, i guess unfortunately refers to not finding real life kitties riding ostriches!

me melodia said...

The hunt it on.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Someone special brought an Ostrich egg- shell from a safari trip...amazing it's quite heavy & thick! ~SMILEsss*

Awesome Sara said...

they sorta freak me out a bit. like evil clits with wings. i mean seriously their heads are so clit like and small. have a drink and some chocolate you should feel better after. i'm here, well over at my blog if you need me.

me melodia said...

sorta close?
eh?
cat painted on large ass egg: http://www.eggcrazy.com/Images/black%20white%20cat.JPG

Kitty Stampede said...

ewww...hahah sara, thats hilarious!
I'm doing a bit better now that I'm home, gotta dunk my head into bucket of peanut butter fudge crunch ice cream and that should do the trick.

those eggs are massive little buggers lenore!

melods...good job, i love that second pic, but no realsies to be seen??

drollgirl said...

THESE PICS ARE SO GOOD!! so funny! that is one big scary bird that i would steer clear of for sure!!!

and hope things are better by now. waaaaay better. :)

E.K. said...

Ostrich? You mean Lama! (sorry a Dude Where's My Car? reference...)

kadler said...

These are awesome. I want to ride one, too! But I wouldn't strangle it.

Aline said...

They totally scare me!!!!!

Christina said...

bahahaha, this is too funny. riding and ostrich, what!?

alissa said...

definitely the ugliest birds ever haha but rather entertaining!

thanks for welcoming me back :)

The Comet said...

this is the best thing ever! I am OBSESSED WITH OSTRICHES and always have been!


xxxo H