Design by Humans







I am in desperate need for cool tshirts. I used to be able to find cool vintage ones all the time at thrift shops, but they are extremely rare these days. I came across this site today and fell in love with quite a few designs. Its kinda like
Threadless which I also love, but this is called Design by Humans. I love the concept of artists submitting their tshirt design ideas and people voting for their favorites. I was going to submit one last year but never got around to finishing it..I should. My boyfriend submitted one to Threadless as well last year but he didn't get the votes, it was kind of a scary shirt...I think it scared everyone away. I guess there wasn't much of a horror crowd,mostly hipsters.

9 comments:

drollgirl said...

love the kitty t!!!

and i want to see your man's tshirt design. i am not a hipster and i am down with horror. hahahahaha.

hope YOUR weekend is fab. :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

These are cool! I would wear any of them. I just love the kitty astronauts!

To answer your question, I am getting married in July in a tiny island town in Florida, with just immediate family attending. We love the little town, it just seemed like the perfect place for us to get married. Several family members could only do the trip in summertime due to job issues, so it will be hot, buggy, and possibly stormy (but hopefully still really fun!)

Awesome Sara said...

I need that bird shirt!!! you find such awesome things, I love it!

Oh I was going through my old posts and I had no idea you left comments on some of my kitty posts. The best cat litter that isn't dusty is the Feline Pine. Just google feline pine. Its made from dried pine wood chips and no dust, cuts the poop/pee smell and my cats love it. when your done you can use it in your garden as compost!

Sami said...

That bird shirt is amazing, but I probably would look like a big fool wearing it!! Leave that to the hipsters... :)

( following you via 20-somethings btw! <3 )

kadler said...

Haha, what was the scary shirt??

Awesome Sara said...

you should so design cat tunnels and things!!!! you would seriously be a millionaire!!! i would totally feature your stuffs

Rizzo said...

They do such great work

Awesome Sara said...

you've never had a mojito?? its really good. its rum and seltzer water with cane sugar, mint, and lime crushed at the bottom of the glass to cut the taste of the rum. its a cuban drink. everyone that lives in florida and any tropical places has had a mojito, its a tropic drink.

Baybay Mama said...

I love the one with the birds on them:)
It is funny about thrift stores not having as many vintage t-shirts...too many hipsters snagging them I guess.