Shade these Eyes







-these are weird.






I adore sunglasses in the same kinda way that I love tights and purses. I am in the need to find a new pair for this summer, right now I have the same pair I had last year, which is weird cause they are usually lost or broken by now. My favorite kinda of shades are either the big buy-eyed ones,vintage style whatever and cat-eye sunglasses. I like how they protect my peepers from the harsh sunlight plus they make me look like a cool cat..:P Are there any syles that you guys prefer??

photos found flickr,photobucket

12 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Love that leopard spots pic...she is a DRAMA Queen! ~XO*

drollgirl said...

the ones you labeled WEIRD are so WEIRD!!! they are kind of killing me, and i keep going back to them!

me melodia said...

we both need cat bathing suits.

Awesome Sara said...

i love the pics you have!! they are seriously the best, you forgot those adorable heart shaped ones!

Awesome Sara said...

leen, i have never thought of why i liek dark rooms, your answer for feeling dirty and imperfect just made so much sense!! and this comment you are the dollingest of dollface queendom! is freaking awesome!!! you are awesome!!!

essbesee said...

I love the big bugs and cat eyes as well - but I love the Velvet Undergroundesque wraparounds. And the one with the nose you posted are awesome.

Tina Tarnoff said...

this made me laugh out loud! I love the huge leopard print ones. absolutely hilarious! xoxo

CARINA said...

i love trying on sunglasses - you can go from ugly to beautiful just by changing the colour or shape of one pair to the next.

Baybay Mama said...

I love sunglasses but I always forget mine at home. Lately I have been sporting a civil war hat to replace the sunny g's. I love the heart shaped ones the best.

Pandora said...

I like my sunglasses big,really big.I have a bit of a bigface going on,so I need really big sunglasses to even things out.

Also,I want that HUGE Zippo lighter in the 3rd pic.My boyfriend would die of jealousy if I had that.

Aline said...

awesome photos!!! I love sunnies too!

Admin said...

i hate those big sunglasses. i can't wait for them to go out of style.