Love and Hate with Pets in Cars



































I love seeing pets in cars!!! Dogs tend to love it with their heads out the window sniffing away,but cats on the otherhand usually aren't too keen on the whole idea. It makes me smile when I see how happy dogs are, their jowls and fur flapping in the wind and they're just taking it all in.

I travel with my cats; two and a half hours to where my parents live. They aren't too bad as they are getting used to it, but meow loudly and are quite dramatic for the first little while. Than they calm down and hopefully realize where they are going. "DisneyWorld"...a whole house compared to a one bedroom apartment.

8 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

oooh...they make me smiled ear 2 ear !!!

Aline said...

these are all so funny...the second one looks just like my Bailey!

Pen Pen said...

:)
We evacuated of a hurricane TWICE this past year and spent like a 4 hour drive in the car both ways---Jasmine slept through the whole thing without a peep. She's not concerned with anything but herself...
It's good tho--she did well :)

me melodia said...

last dog= made my afternoon.

My cat looooooves to travel in the car. She'll post in the rear window area and just love herself. She is so silent and peaceful when we drive. I dare not bring a pet taxi tho, thats when she gets agro.
You have no idea how nasty ms. charlotte can get.

drollgirl said...

this is so great!!! i cannot believe you travel WILLINGLY with your cats. mine lose their minds as if they enter the car they assume (RIGHTLY SO) that they are headed for the vet. oy.

Awesome Sara said...

i love it all!!!! thanks for making me smile

alissa said...

ive never seen cats do that! hilarious

Pandora said...

My cat would probably scratch my eyes out if I tried travelling with her.I usually get someone to babysit her if I have to leave her for more than a day.My best friend is the ultimate kitty traveler.She once came to visit me with 3 grown up kitties and the one cats' 6 babies.It was quite a spectacle.