Off Today

Its funny I have more time to blog at work than when I'm off...I had a day off today and unluckily work the whole weekend. It was a gorgeous spring day, I hung out with my boyfriend Steve all day,he was off too at the same time which is the rarest thing.
We went for a long drive out to the ocean and in the country..we stopped at a few Frenchy's in random little towns. I scored 2 pairs of awesome shoes,a 5 book course on photography, jeans and other little knick knacks...thrift shopping is so much fun!!!

I also seen lots of kitties out today...there are a lot of outdoor cats in the area..the traffic is too busy for my liking so my cats are indoors...I feel bad sometimes though, I'll have to take them out on their leashes real soon.

So my blog entry sucks buns today...I'm still really new at this and barely know what I'm doing so I appreciate the comments and visits and I can't believe how many cool doods and doodettes are in this blogworld..tis grand! I am now officially addicted. Here are a few pictures I took today of a couple kitties I seen... and of course one of my Turtles and Tuna.







-- The last three photos is this beautiful cat that we spotted drinking out of the little pond...This cat I swear was camouflage,blending in with the nature all around. It almost seemed like a wild cat, I hope it has a home. Bear with my pictures, I've been playing around with exposure and contrast settings on my camera..I've got a lot to learn!!! My favorite thing to take pictures of are definitely cats as well as other animals. I'd love to do that for a living..sorry for blabbing...until next time...

5 comments:

E.K. said...

Cute cats! Do you know about the blog Cat Party? They're sweet girls. You'd like it.

Kitty Stampede said...

Thanks! Yeah I actually came across it a little while back..they seem super cool!!

drollgirl said...

super cool cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

molly said...

that cat is like a tiger
steallllth

Kitty Stampede said...

stealth indeed!