the Unnecessary Cat Makeovers

...My sister in law Lisa introduced me to this makeover site called Taaz over the weekend. And let's just say I was instantly hooked. You upload your picture, with your hair all pulled back, with no makeup on...than the magic begins. You can try on all sorts of makeup, hair colors and hairstyles. Its soo fun and can be so funny. I've tried these similar programs in the past, and they weren't nearly as good as this one. You can get it actually quite realistic looking. I had a lightblub moment whilst fooling around with my own photo and thought hmmmm...I wonder if I could upload kitty photos...why That might be Hilarious!!! And so I did and these are the kitty freaks that popped out...














...the lovely blonde above is my bff''s kitty cat Jasper,I remade him, *ahem,yes it's a man-cat) to resemble his gorgeous owner Rachelle of Positive Change Nutrition.

...this is supposed to be the cat version of me, it just freaks me right out though...hahaha. oh,and you'll have to excuse the eye crud. ;P




...So, as you can see I had a little too much fun with this, I highly suggest trying it out. I apologize for sharing these oh so crude looking cats, but I just had to. Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!! ^_^

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahah!!!

Sam said...

FANTASTIC!!! :) I love the Sphinx all dolled up - he looks like Phill Spector when he went to trial the other day!!! So great my friend - you are a legend to be sure!!!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

LOL, its different, but a lot of fun!

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Aline said...

hahahahha omg, you did not do these??!!! hysterical!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Whahaha!!!
LOUDly~ whahaha!!!
thank you~

the spectator said...

oh dear

jEFF rOACH said...

:| Super pretty cats :|
Lots of laughs on here lady! Thanks for the comments on mine too. I don't think Allie will be able to make it, but I may be able to. From when 'till when are you guys going to be down for?

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

So funny (and a few are a little scary too)!