The Mingling of Cats and Snowmen









































































































































...well, he wants to mingle. ;)






































































































































































Image Sources(1.,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19)

...It seems its been Forever since I last made a Snowman. That is one of my goals for this winter. But instead I will make a Snow-cat!!

12 comments:

Sam said...

Yes!! I wanna see your snow cat!! Love these peeps as always!!! I look at each and say " that's my favourite...no that is...no that is!!!" OK I'm hopeless!

Have a lovely week - and bless you Kathleen for all the pussy cat goodness you've been giving the blogsphere!!

Aline said...

hahaha...i don't know how you do it!!!

drollgirl said...

cats and snowmen can co-exist?!?!? who woulda thunk! hahaha.

i have never made a snowman. i know i am missing out! booo.

bet you will make the best snow cat EVAH! do it!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

These are all so great I could not pick a favorite. What a fun post!

Elizabeth Marie said...

A snow cat?!! HAHA love it!

um lady! Glad you came out of hiding I have been wondering what happened to you :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow...what a collection of pics!
I've heard a prank by the neighborhood kids that they'd build a human size snowman right in front of a stranger's front door & then rang the door & quickly run! Imagine when the house owner opens the door! surrrprise!

Sometimes it's good to be naughty kids again?!
xo*

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

OMG, too cute! You must take pics of your snow-cat when you build it!

Christina said...

hahaha, that last shot is priceless. the kitty snowman are great and a little creep, which only makes them better!

me melodia said...

hahahha!
He wants to mingle. So true.
Gawd, I love the way your mind moves.

You're the best.

alissa said...

aww you have to make a snow cat and take pictures!

Chrisy said...

Gosh people are clever aren't they...look forward to seeing your snow-cat girl!

M.M.E. said...

These are ADORABLE. And so is your blog! I'm so glad I found it!