TGIF Kitties

4798920282_09b2f74a9f
via
4866667812_ce251009e0
via
2176609040_7ff20bbeda
via
2180893462_f975a821e5
via
117029253_fbca2c82e5
via
…It’s FRIDAY! So, so, so happy.
  I need to rest. I had an awesome job interview yesterday, I’m not going to bother disclosing for what at the moment, but it’s a really great opportunity, and I can do both “it” and still work with the poochies. 
…On my way to the interview it started Crazy Down pouring, like torrential style. I started to run from my car to the front door of the place cause I didn’t have an umbrella, and didn’t want to look like a wet dog upon entry. And BAM, I fell HARD!!! Like really hard, and my ankle snapped out of place for a second (barf), and the pain set in pronto..OUCH, perfect timing. I scrambled up, and to my horror there were two young guys walking down the sidewalk pointing and laughing. I wanted to die.  I gathered my bearings and limped like a gimp to the doorway.  As soon as I walked in the interviewer guy was there to greet me and he was like “Kathleen?” and I was all flustered and said “Hi, I just fell ”…hahaha…I had to tell him cause I was in such a kerfuffle. Anyways, I followed him limping in absolute insanity pain, but I had so much adrenaline flowing that I put my agony aside, and put on my game face. The interview was with two really cool guys, and I thought it went really well besides all that.  …oh and the button on the strap of my sundress came off in the fall and my dress came down, I am so thankful to God that I was wearing a little jacket over cause I literally would of been exposed. @-@
…as I write this I have a big ol’ bag of frozen peas on my ankle, and about to go to work. I hope to not be walking slow-motion granny style for too long. Oh, it hurts.  Sorry for all this blabbage.  The dogs better go easy on me today…oof.
Happy Friday to You All!!!

5 comments:

Gabbi said...

That sucks! And those guys are JERKS, but I hope you got the job... also, hope the ankle feels better soon! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

oh no!! What a way to start an interview!! but Im sure you nailed it:) have an awesome weekend, and good luck!

the spectator said...

I agree. Pair of losers. What's wrong with people? Grrr.

Last week I was hit full on in the face by a flying soccerball while I was on yard duty. I was so shocked by the impact but more so by the casual relief teacher who saw what happened but - walked away.

I so hope you get good news this week!!!!!

Those two skydiving cats in the top picture - they encapsulate those Friday feelings - 'bliss' plus 'bring it on.' I try to get into weekend mode on Thursday afternoon. :0) Bon weekend.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

sad to say but some people can be awful...grr-grrr!
Have a relaxing weekend & feel better soon~
peace*

drollgirl said...

oh girl! i am so sorry you took such a tumble!!! gAh!!!! i bet it hurts so bad! i farked up one ankle last year, and then the oTHER ANKLE, and it is no fun!

but i bet you nailed the interview! fingers crossed, and i can't wait to hear more!!!