PB Lovers



via


















via

























via





















via





via





via





via





via





via





via





via




via

...yeah, i totally just did a post on peanut butter...most of you should all know by now that I'm a bit of a
nut-job. ;)

...i got the silly and oh so random inspiration due to giving the dogs peanut butter at my work, and it was soo entertaining watching them smack away in poochie ecstacy. apparently there are a few kitties that like it as well. I'm a huge fan myself, when it comes to sweets involving peanutbutter, I'm all over it.

****

p.s.- my new header is the first collage I ever attempted in photoshop, I made it yesterday afternoon. I realize it is slighty cheesey, and I don't know if I want my mug at the top of my blog as i'm kinda shy and it makes me feel weird, but I'll keep it there for now. I like the colors and the fact my fur-babes are in it. anyhoo I hope I can learn photoshop better, it seems so intimidating to me, but I think I could have a lot of fun with it.

9 comments:

Katie said...

yesssssssss!! pb noses all the way.

girl, your header is purfect. i say keep it.

you look like the Glass Candy girl!

drollgirl said...

i love peanut butter!

and kudos on the rad new header! you are SUCH A CUTIE!!!! i think i love everything that you do!

random note: had to take one of my cats to the vet today. he keeps losing weight. trying not to freak out, and hope he will be ok. maybe peanut butter would help him gain some weight. :[

the spectator said...

Peanut butter! Yum! I love just about anything from Reese. My favourite - the Butter Finger.

And the new header looks rather "artsy". :o)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I lurrrve PB too!
You look beautiful, more collages fm you I hope! FUN3X!!!

xo

CHRISTI JAY said...

i look at these as i eat my well rounded breakfast of peanut butter filled pretzels. i love love love it.

and your new header looks rad!

CHRISTI JAY said...

oh, and i meant to say, your cats look like clouds in the header. pretty awesome!

Sam said...

Love your new header!! Truly your"mug" is very pretty and I think it looks gorgeous up there with your two beautiful peeps! I say keep it!!

As for these PB fanatics - that guy actually in the jar gets my vote - he looks like a never-do-anything-by-halves kinda guy!!

stylebyrachael said...

This is such a cute post! I love it, it definitely makes me smile :)

Gabbi said...

Cute!! Gonna try to give peanut butter to George... don't think he's ever tried it?