matouenpeluche !

…this is like the longest overdue post ever.  I have been a HUGE fan of the sweetest blogger on the planet Sam, her blog & artwork since I laid eyes on them, months and months ago.  I cannot even think of any amazing description to explain how much I love her illustrations, sorry, just look at them...  Her style is brilliant , and her specialities just to name a few are amazingly stunning art deco ladies, birds, cats, etc.  Her cats make me so happy..she captures them so  sweetly and perfectly.  I own a set with the most adorable birds wearing little suits, and they will bring a smile to anyone.  One of her cutey felines are up next on my list of wants!!!

Check out her always inspiring blog, and go buy some beautiful goodies at her etsy shop here.

il_430xN.158941878

il_430xN.133604416

il_430xN.157835756

il_430xN.146050774

il_430xN.140765794

il_fullxfull.160922501

il_430xN.159347416

il_430xN.151065031

il_fullxfull.151540220

il_430xN.140707081

il_430xN.161411703

7 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Sam is one of my favorite people that I've met through the web. She is so talented, and such a sweet and wonderful person. I have some of her bird prints, and am constantly tempted to buy more Matou en Paluche prints with every new drawing she posts!

Diana said...

I love her! I have two of her tattoos and I have bragging rights for the Diana print, after me!! :D
I love Sam, she's an amazing artist and great friend!

London Mama said...

That final cat pic is adorable!

Sam said...

Awwww! Kathleen! You are such a sweet heart! I blush to read such lovely things written about me about me! Thank you! :0) I am really quite overcome! P.S. My email is: matou@fastmail.fm - send me your postal address!!

alissa said...

adorable! the birds are my favorite - although that last one looks like a skinny version of grace:)

drollgirl said...

she is RAD! i have many of her works, and am always game to get more! her stuff is adorable and AFFORDABLE!!! long live sam!!!!!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Sam is superrrrr talented~ adore her works, especially her as a person, as one of the sweetest & kind blogger around!

xo*