D’oh!

cat,cute,joan,jett,kitty-ede23c2b365d21019adcc987b687cd3d_h

cat,cute,joan,jett,kitty-30f6bbd877046f998b3113b4c06e30a9_h

via

…Hope everyone’s weekends were spectac!  Aren’t these pics of Joan Jett and the kitty great? 

On Friday night, here in Ottawa, Joan Jett and Hole played here for Blues Fest…and I didn’t go.  I am hardcore kicking myself !!!!  It was sold out, and we had plans with family already, I should of been more on top of it, and got tickets long ago.  I’ve been obsessed with both bands at one point or another!  Hopefully I’ll get another chance someday.

courtney_love

I just love classic Hole.  They definitely fit well with that angst filled teenage part of my life.  I watched the new VH1's Behind the Music about Courtney Love, when she was more than likely playing live here, Friday night.  It’s pretty interesting, she’s definitely been through a lot.  quite the train-wreck lifestyle.  but that voice, i just love it. but her as a person, not so much.

I love a good music doc.  Do any of you have any favorite music documentaries you can recommend??

2 comments:

drollgirl said...

well i love joan jett (god she still looks GREAT), BUT I LOATHE HOLE! that courtney love! don't get me started!

but anywhoodle, love the jett and kitty photos!

i am kind of biased on the music thing. then again, who isn't? decline of western civilization, part ii is a classic. i think it is only out on vhs, but it is SUPER.

metal: a headbangers journey is also SUPER.

ok. i will try to think of more. particularly non-metal ones. there was one a few years back that covered the new wave scene from the 80's/90's but i CANNOT think of the name. argh. will try and come up with it!!!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Joan Jet rocks! Love the pics of her with kitty. Hmmm... drawing a blank on music documentaries right now. Last week I watched that recent Doors documentary (but I can't remember the name of it), was very good.