…thinking of you.

…I received an email from one of my very favourite readers/commenter’s, the spectator, with some very sad news. She informed me of the passing of her dear kitty, Lucy. We all know how precious our pets are to us-they are part of the family, and I just want you to know I’m thinking of you, and I hope your hearts heal soon enough, it does take some time. She was so very lucky to have such amazing parents like you.

I remember losing our first family dog and I never cried like that before, ever. I always go back to this quote because it is so very true…"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”

take care sweets…

4316179051_785c76d8a0

via

4 comments:

drollgirl said...

OH GOD. i am so sorry. it is just awful to lose pets. they are such fantastic companions, and it is so sad when they leave us.

when my first dog died -- a basset hound named gunslinger -- i asked my parents if pets went to heaven. when she said NO, HEAVEN IS FOR PEOPLE, i knew i didn't want to go there. FOR REALS. pets are the best.

Sam said...

Oh dear! There is nothing that can prepare you for the loss of a dear significant other - they are such pure innocent souls - my thoughts go out to her....

The Curious Cat said...

Oh dear...I hate it when they pass...poor thing! So sweet of you to pay tribute and I love the photo...seem a lot of other bloggers helping each other out recently...rather inspiring...xxx

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

My deepest condolences to "the spectator". Each pet is special in his/her own way, and brings so much to our lives. Wishing you strength through this difficult time.