The Art of Jana Jelovac

…I’m totally intrigued by this Serbian Artist.  Her eye is incredible, and I like how her work is kind of dark, but in an honest, real and beautiful way.  I was lost in her portfolio for quite awhile this afternoon, I love how art can take you to another place.

Check out her awesome portfolio!

smrdljivi-grad

7

wolf-inside

have-you-heard-the-wind

september-09-queen-nocal-1920x1200 …and this one is just so cute.

imortal

Jana-Jelovac-Illustrations-15

time

tonight

boygirl

7 comments:

drollgirl said...

oooooh, these works are beautiful!!! i am liking the imagery and the texture. kind of gritty -- just the way i like it. :)

Beth Grace said...

The second, third, and fourth ones just touched my heart. She really does have a gift. These are beautiful.

Always,
Ellie Grace

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Wow pretty amazing.. Some of those are very deep.. GJ x

Asylum Dolly said...

I must agree with drollgirl- they do have a certain grittiness don't they? I like! The only thing that SLIGHTLY bothers me is the text on some of them..not so much for aesthetic reasons, but more because it kinda takes away some of the mystery..? But thats being very nitpicky! They are awesome images!

Sam said...

Wow wow! Really interesting work! Very different - they make you linger and examine each one in detail - cool find Kathleen!! Thank you!

The Curious Cat said...

Wow...quite fantastical pieces... quite inspiring and imaginative! xxx

Anonymous said...

Jana Jelovac is going to be one of leading Serbian artist. I hope so. She deserves it.