Lion Cats












The "infamous" Lion Cut, apparently some cats love it, but it seems a lot of cats look quite upset after the big shave. I think they get all annoyed by the reactions from us humans, they feel exploited. I have to admit, it does make me chuckle...its really just the initial shock especially if its a really close shave. It gets better once, the fur starts growing in and the cats forget the original embarassment, some might even admit they really quite like the new look and dash proudly around the house.

5 comments:

E.K. said...

Ha! I knew some lion dogs once. They were awesome.

drollgirl said...

ok, you are killing me! you are hitting all of my week spots! i love cats with lion cuts. sadly my two cats are most likely too chunky to pull off this look. love it!!!

Every Little Counts said...

OH MY GOD! I love it. My best friend's cat used to have this cut, and it was the cutest thing ever! Thanks for making me laugh!

xo

Kitty Stampede said...

heehee i love it too. and E.K.- I will have to post on Lion-Dogs sometime as I've seen a few myself..I think pomeranians..Hilarity!
thnx for the comments guys..its berry sweet of you as I'm so new at this... ;P

me melodia said...

I really think cats should collectively thank the internet. It's done wonders for their careers.