Scaredy Cats


via


via




via



via


via


via


via




via

...Cats are so cute when they are frightened,their ears go flat,backs arch and their fur stands on end,hissing at who ever it is they're petrified of. They have almost a cartoony, exaggerated version of being scared. I have a few other halloweeny posts in the making for the lead up to the day of dress-up. I'm not a huge freak about Halloween but I love dressing up,it brings out the imagination and the kid out in adults....oh and I forgot about the candy...mmm...candy.


**just noticed I used the 1st photo before in another post...dang it(i loooove that photo though),I've lost track of my kitty photos. Hope this doesn't happen again. :s**

6 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I'm going to try the 'hissing' sound when someone wants to borrow something at the office! Don't you think that's good idea... They say borrow but usually I don't see them back evarrr...
xo*

The Curious Cat said...

Awww! Cats are peculiar creatures aren't they? Peculiar, funny, lovable balls of fun! Bring on the Halloween lead up stuff! xxx

Baybay Mama said...

That is so adorable. I wish humans were the same way when we got scared...our hair would stand up and our mouth fly open!

drollgirl said...

now what does it say about me that these pics make me laugh out loud! poor kitties. they are in such a petrified state when the tiniest thing happens. kind of like me! ha ha hahhahah

Aline said...

so cute and very funny!!!!! cats are so silly.

Gabbi said...

George's mellowed out with old age but as a kitten he'd do that with the smallest things... :D