I need some Cloche Action


(via)


(via)


(via)


Lately, I have this random little obsession with 20's Cloche hats. I don't usually sport hats, but I want to get my paws on one of these babies. They are so cute. I think I would wear it to bed even. I adore hats but never, ever wear them.
I've also always wanted to find one of those vintage kind of hippy, suede brown floppy hats...I remember seeing either Stevie Nicks or one of the Beatles girlfriends wearing one in a photo and I've been searching and searching but can't seem to find one or that same photo. Does anybody know which type of hat I mean, or where I can buy one? Or a Cloche hat for that matter?

Are any of you hat fans?

7 comments:

me melodia said...

Here: hat perfection

drollgirl said...

oh god!!! I HOPE YOU FIND THE HATS YOU WANT!!! this type is adorable!!! maybe try ebay? if that is a dumb suggestion and you have already tried it, forgive my dumb suggestion!

LAUREN STRATTON said...

oh i saw a cute one on urban outfitters' website the other day, i think! i stole this middle photo from you--i might attempt to draw it! hope you don't mind--let me know if you do.

PS: the little word protection thing is making me type hooters. haha.

The Curious Cat said...

Books in bags?! That must be a lot of bags!!! I can see why it makes more sense in terms of carrying them though!

As for places in Canada - I've been to Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. It was a couple of years ago to visit some friends who live there. I'm sure I'll recap it on Memory Monday at some point! Yeah i'm a bit of a keen globetrotter! Love seeing new places and meeting new people.

As for hats...hmm...not my area of expertise...I like big wooly ones that you pull down over your ears but only in the winter...I'm not great with accessories...! Sorry! :) xxx Hey but I know a girl who makes them...I think this is her link: http://miriamrobertson.blogspot.com/

Poppy said...

I think dollydagger.co.uk has started selling cloche hats.

Sam said...

Wonderful photos!! I think Etsy would have masses of cloche hats - just go to the site and type in the key word up the top "cloche hat" and I reckon they'd be enough in every shape, size and colour to suit your requirements! As for the big floppy one - I don't know what it's called but I know what you mean! Again, try Etsy - and type on "Big floppy brimmed hat" or something a long those lines...

Aline said...

I picked one up at f21 last month and LOVE it! check modcloth.com too!!!