the Cosby Couch

...So,I've been on the hunt for a couch since we moved, we decided to leave our big,bulky sofa-bed behind...so we're couch-less, our living room is looking Pretty Lonely at the moment.
I've been cruising the online classifieds for a cool antique sofa or just a nice,plain solid color couch, and I keep coming across couches that have Cosby Sweater patterns on them!!! bahaha,for any of you who know Cosby Sweaters,you should see the similarities between the two. They are so hideous, hilarious and apparently quite common and Everybody wants to get rid of them!!!! My apologies if any of you own any of these god awful beauts!












....Is it just me or do all these animals look mortified?!? :P



(1.via,3.via,4.via,6.via,8.via)

13 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

i would be so freaked if an animal popped out when im chillin eating chips and the animal stole my chips.... dude i fuckimg miss u.

alissa said...

those are HIDEOUS haha. keep searching!

The Curious Cat said...

Whoever thought these sofas were pretty/cool/stylish? Those pets are telling us 'No!'.

Music said...

Yucks! Shudders....

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

They are totally Cosby sweater sofas! I love that last pic of the kitty. Reminds me of The Shining. "Here's Johnny..."

rachaelgking said...

It's like how animals can sense danger coming...

They can also smell the UGLY of 1970's furniture.

me melodia said...

flipping sick.
I wld never ever buy a new or used faux kente cloth 80s couch. Gah.
Brilliant idea for a search tho. These poor pets have better taste than their owners.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Suddenly the room gets chillier here...I'm scared of those 'textile'!!!
ps: apparently there's someone using my blogname to leave comments...I know, super creepy! Be on the lookout ok, which is legit!
;(

Dallas Shaw said...

you're right

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Aline said...

haha....so ugly.....hilarious!

Gabbi said...

They do!!! They all seem to be saying... please make this couch disappear... :)

Sam said...

Love that last little fella - I don't think there's a lot of couch love going on here....

Baybay Mama said...

Cosby Sweater anything should not be done EVER again. I see hipster boys wearing those sweaters and it is just plain gross. As for the couches, they should all just be put out of their misery or given to frat houses around the country...