Vacay-tion all I ever Wanted...





Heya!!!

...I'm, I mean "We" are trying to plan a vacation, well I guess its a honeymoon...same shite, different pile. We are more than likely going to Rome...We're both big on art so it seems like a great choice plus the place is soo ancient...I'm sure the architecture is just insane and well the food...mmmff,don't get me started.

We both have Not been outside Eastern Canada and the US so its going to be such an adventure,PLUS neither of us have EVER been on a plane. I'm super pumped.
I'll be a trickling in and out of blog-world for the next while, so bear with me wonderfuls.


Vacation (1994 Digital Remaster) - The Go-Gos

5 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I need a vaca too. *sigh*

alissa said...

um that sounds like an AMAZING vacation! go go go!

i studied in rome for a semester so if you want any tips feel free to email me :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

woohoo...now I can call you honeymooner!
I know...you guys will have lots of FUN & excitement no matter where darling!
~XO*

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Woo-hoo - you're hitched! Congrats girlie, I'm so happy for your and your husband. Yup, I said it. "Husband" aka your "old man" aka "spouse". Your wedding sounds just perfect - so like what I have envisioned for mine. And I love that your Dad wheeled you down the isle on his motorcycle! So sorry I haven't commented before now, but I'm still in Texas helping with my Dad's care, trying to finish my parents' house projects, paperwork, Dr. stuff, etc. I'll be back next week and will catch up with you then. Have a great week, and I can't wait to hear more about your honeymoon choice!

Pandora said...

I've never been on a plane either.I'm super jealous of your vacay/honeymoon.I want the honeymoon,without the wedding,please.