TGIF Kitties- Long Weekend, Yeah!

541394483_4647904fd2

urbantreader

SONY DSC

Shawn7656

6053076370_d039a6c75d

whitesnow

3912278173_3d39fc7f26_z

pippy & timmy

5675684630_3bbf87fea8

serafina marisa

5685122711_50ecfac5f4

Chantal.777

…Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all have a long weekend too. I think everyone should have (at the very least) one long weekend a month. I am pretty sure this would help productivity and overall morale at work. There is nothing better than just having that one extra day to wind down. It really makes the difference. I CANNOT believe that summer is pretty much over. I just don’t get it. I have been soo  busy that I feel like I missed it or something. I think time just really flies the older you get. anyhoosies…have a wonderful fun filled weekend everyone!!!! And Thanks as always for popping by. You guys are awesome. I hope to return more of that…hey, I’ll actually probably have some TIME this weekend too! Yes!!! ;)

6 comments:

ATrainToNowhere said...

That last cat has the right idea. And I completely agree with the three day weekend idea.

janis said...

Always a joy to see your Kitty post! They always make me smile!

Magnoire La Chouette said...

My long weekend will be filled with Tropical Storm Lee. Loved the kitty holding the teddy bear.

Unknown said...

How do you get these shots? The quality of the photography here is so high. And summer, yes 'tis dwindling. Have a lovely weekend.

Pesky Cat Designs said...

That teddy bear kitty is the best!

Yes, I agree, the older I get the faster time flies. Why is that? Maybe we are watching it more closely?

I have always thought that we should have a 4 day work week and 3 days off. I wonder if there is some way we can get congress to pass it into law. Lol!

drollgirl said...

kitty stampede for president! how do we get more three day weekends?! we need 'em! so glad i have today off. i should be cleaning, but i really don't think i have the energy. i think i will lounge around all day like a CAT.

hope you are enjoying YOUR weekend!!!