Mrs. Kitty’s Dishwashing Machine

547341194912798

(Melissa Kojma)

…I wouldn’t mind this contraption in my kitchen. I would be smiling too.  I seem to forever be in over my head with dishes.  I will have finished a couple counters worth, and than within a few hours there is another sink load to be done. ARGH. I just don’t get it.  I love a clean house, but I really find cleaning insanely boring.  I now put on an interesting documentary or podcast while I clean so my brain is stimulated enough.  Is that weird??

1 comment:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I am with you on hating dishes! And yes, as soon as you feel relived that they are done, bam, here come more! hehehe

I moved to a rental that has a dish washer. I am worried it takes too much electricity so I don't use it that often. But once in a while I throw them in for a wash when I can not take it anymore. :)