Adoring: Birds of North America

…I love these perfection pieces by Birds of North America. They make me smile, and give me incentive to save some coin. I need a new wardrobe, hard. If I had any of these beauties I would feel like a million smackaroos.

A_Cat_Smile

via

ShopBirdsofNorthAmerica_com-product-49-3

ShopBirdsofNorthAmerica_com-product-42-3

ShopBirdsofNorthAmerica_com-product-53-2

ShopBirdsofNorthAmerica_com-product-48-3

ShopBirdsofNorthAmerica_com-product-44-3

ShopBirdsofNorthAmerica_com-product-47-3

463550324_ace6f7f98a

via

3 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I especially like the third dress and those cool textured leggings. Great finds!

Love the kiity pics. Are those real ears?!

drollgirl said...

dude. i LOVE the dresses and skirts. the pants are cute too, but my legs are not right for these pants (meaning: they are too chunky!)!

i am with you on needing/wanting a new wardrobe. let the saving begin! :)

Gabbi said...

Gorgeous, I especially like the stockings!