TGIF Kitties

2973055620_95d1cfd2c5

via

3644066896_0a561dec5c

via

1448555253_fdd5477527

via

134123834_bf3281b851

via

2595220061_6c6ec9c5ec

via

…Happy Friday! I’m a little late getting to this post yet again, I like to have it for the start of the day, but whatevs.

I am excited for the weekend. I have actually found a part time/casual job so I have been busy in the mornings with that. I will tell you more about it and I’ll post some pictures I took from this place. I’m really enjoying it, but I need to find another something to live comfortably and be able to actually buy things for myself. I am so thankful I am a thrift store shopper cause at times like this, it comes in handy!! plus I just love treasure hunting. anyhoose, i’ll fill you in with some photos this weekend or next week from my work!! i won’t have to say what i’m doing, you’ll just know.

I wish you all a super exciting or relaxing weekend. I’m spending most of mine cleaning…..arrrggghhhhh….but i’ll squeeze in a little fun if I can. I especially need to clean cause my best friend from Prince Edward Island is coming to stay with me a few days next week. I’m super excited. We are going to do some nature exploring and have some fun Diana Camera photo shoots and whatnot. It should be be swell. I am so blabbing so I’ll shaddup.

Take Care Everyone and Have Fun!!!!

9 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Enjoy your weekend!

drollgirl said...

we made it to friday. WHEW. so relieved, and i bet you are too!

and glad you are liking the job! that is rad! now let's just get them to double your pay already. :)

AND LOVE YOUR HEADER! you know html 4 million times better than i do! i have to work with templates and hope for the best.

hope your weekend is fab, and i think it will be. get the stupid cleaning out of the way, and then have fun. or put the cleaning off to the last second. ahahhaha

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

whaha the elephant kitty is too cute!
Thrift shops are so much fun dear, recently I found great bowls for my doggies~
Have a great weekend*
xo

Gabbi said...

Adorable a grouchy looking Kitties! Also, can't wait to see your work photos... like the mystery to it all. Also, with you on the cleaning. That's exactly what I should be doing now!

the spectator said...

Ha ha Ha. No wonder that Siamese has a funny look on its face with the elephant thingy on its little head. Too cute.
Blab away. Gee it's good to hear a happy buzz in your blog voice!

I have a secret - I quite like cleaning. It can be so soothing when I'm "anxious". And I love thrifting. (We call it op. shopping). I've been doing it for so long now that I get a bit cranky when I go retail and see the prices.

The Eddy Pages said...

Haha!The orangie means business!

Asylum Dolly said...

Congrats on finding a new job! And one you enjoy! That's always handy :)

Oh my gawd, is that cat wearing an ELEPHANT HAT??? hehehehehehehehe. I can tell he/she does not approve. But it looks funny :D

Sam said...

Can't wait to see your photos of your job!!! Does it involve animals? It's terrific you enjoy it too! Very good! Hope you had a super weekend and also looking forfword to seeing your Diana photos of your nature walks! XOXO's

CHRISTI JAY said...

Hope you had a great weekend! i also spent mine cleaning, which i thought was a waste of time until i got home yesterday to a spotless house. very exciting.

that last photo is like GAH! tummy!! and then you pet it and they turn your hand into a punching bag. hehehe. silly kitties.

excited to hear more about the new job! you seem more excited about this one, too.