Carlin and Cats



via

...I love Carlin's take on Cats...hilarity. RIP George.
Thought I would bring a little humor into the dreaded Monday after the holidays. I am still currently unemployed, In the next few weeks I will be attending a Intensive 8 day career course, apparently by the end of it I will know what I want to be when I get grow up..we'll see. If I still have no idea what to do after that I will find another job in the animal industry. My hardcore passion is definitely animals, its just the pay is not the hottest, not that money is everything cause its certainly not, but it almost seems like they penalize people because they want to work with animals, because it makes them happy...it would just be nice to be paid what you're worth...to live comfortably. I'll figure it out...
Enough blubbering and blabbery...Here is the video....guaranteed some chuckles especially if you own a cat.

13 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

All the best in the career course, I'm sure it would help a lot!
Love your new logo by the way~
Have a great evening & bundle up with your darling hubby okie* (sing that lil' bit country & rock song~hehe!)
xo

the spectator said...

Good luck with that job search!!!!!

Chrisy said...

Sounds like a magical course doesn't it...hope you soon get a job that you enjoy...and that pays well...strange world isn't it...work with animals, plants, sick people, or children and you won't get paid much...
ps the word verification is 'catine'...it's true!

Gabbi said...

haha... *f*cking meow* :)

seriously though, wasn't carlin sorta hot? i love the funny kinda jerk thing i think?

alissa said...

omg im laughing so hard right now - thats hilarious!
tried to make the window from the lamp...

also you should know my security word is asterd.

Aline said...

hilarious!

me melodia said...

dang. can't listen with big brother over me.
will try to check it laters.

grrr.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

you will like this dear=
http://cheapskatechic.blogspot.com/2008/03/cats-in-hood.html

drollgirl said...

girl, i need to take that class, too! i hope it all becomes crystal clear, and that you rake in the big bucks. or the decent bucks at least!

Asylum Dolly said...

Aww, good luck! I hope you can find a way to do something you love AND get paid enough. It's a tough balance isn't it? I hope the course is inspiring! *fingers crossed*

The Curious Cat said...

Happy New Year! Let us know how the 8 day course goes - it sounds intriguing - can a course actually promise you that though?! I'm sure things will pick up on the job front this year. Sending you positive wishes and thoughts! xxx

The Curious Cat said...

PS Loved the vid - hilarious!!! xxx

Sam said...

Good luck with your job hunt and fingers crossed you get one that involves animals....

Hahaha!! I've never seen this guy before - "If you've got a leg and a cat..."!! Hilarious!! Thank you!