eeeeek.....



Its's my Birthday.  Yup, I turn the big 28 today.  Its hard to believe 10 years ago I was 18 and just graduated High School.  hahaha...nuts, I'm totally fine with it though and believe I am getting better with age,especially mentally...its nice to to be out of the teenage fog-land.

Today I'm going for a really nice lunch at a DELICIOUS place called Chef's Bistro with my man, than heading to the beach with my mom, 2 sisters and little niece Kitt.  After the beach for supps, All-You-Can-Eat Chinese as per my pops with my family than off to my in-laws,than apparently Steve is planning a little party or something tonight.  A lot jammed into the day...I best be off...

15 comments:

drollgirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FELLOW LEO!!!! oh, i should have known you were a big cat, too!!!

and 28 is a SUPER age!

i hope your birthday is RADICAL!!! live it up, girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's the best yet!

Pretty Little World said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have loads of fun on your day!!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Happy Birthday Darling!!!
May you continue to be as delightful as evvvarrr!!

With LUV +XO*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aline said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

I hope that you have a fabulous day!

alissa said...

happy birthday! do you know what i think is magical - how many of my favorite bloggers are leos - and have had birthdays. shhh mine was a few days ago :) i *may* have celebrated with a little costume partay.
leos are the best.

Juani said...

Congrats on your birthday!Hope you have a really great day,even though I'm a bit late.

PS.love that you used a black kitty on your birthday post!

Music said...

Happy Birthday! :) Hope you have a fantastic year ahead.

me melodia said...

happy birthday love
put on your bests
go on get fancy

I miss you!
Wish I was there to share a bday cocktail with you!!!

kadler said...

Eek!! Happy birthday!!!!!

drollgirl said...

hope yer birthday was BODACIOUS!!!! is that how you spell that word?!?!?

alissa said...

i hope you had a good birthday detective

one little simitopian said...

AAAAAAAAGH! Happy (belated, sowwy!)Birthday to you! Hope you had an awesome day!
28 is a good year! Yay!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

WTF, I missed your birthday!? I'm so sorry girl! I'm having trouble keeping up with all my blog pals (the husband prefers me not be on the computer EVERY waking hour, heh). Anyway, I hope you had a fan-f-ing-tastic day. Happy belated birthday!