TGIF Kitties

2803942680_b4d3093653

via

3600394360_11e7e67064

via

3320056455_f83d98c037

via

2797871_9866686ba7

via

adorable,blinds,cute,daschund,funny,kitty-e1304e8586659022785c2cc090184529_h

via

….Happy Friday to you all!!  After working with dogs all week, I tell ya, it is sooo nice to go home and spend relaxing times with my cats.  I love the dogs, but trust me they can be tiring. Non-stop, like toddlers getting into stuff all the time..hehehe.  good thing they are so cute.

I don’t have the weekend off cause I work my other job tomorrow, but I am totally loving it!!  It is actually an addicting job, like I was craving to do it when I was off. weird.  I guess that is a good thing.  I work there for a month and than after the month, I get to work from home!!  very cool. 

Wishing you all a splendid weekend. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like that 3rd cat...ready to get my drink on!!

P.S. Love the photo in your header:)

drollgirl said...

gah! you find the best kitty pics! you always make me laugh!

sometimes i want a dog or ten, but i know they take a lot more time and effort than cats do!

so so so so glad you are loving the jobs! and getting to work from home?!? talk about a dream come true!!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

Sam said...

Love the sound of that weekend job!!! You crave it and you get to work from home after a month....hmmmm!!! I'm jealous!

Yes, dear Drollgirl said it right - you find the best pics of pussy cats! They pretty one chewing the wine bottle is my fave.

I like dogs too but at the end of the day it is the feline population that has the key to my heart!

Hope you had a fab weekend!