boo

Max-A.-Wyss.-La-femme-chatte1950

…i love this image by Max Wyss circa 1950.  it is both freaky and lovely….my favorite.

i hope you are all having a great week so far. i have oodles of posts up my sleeves but i keep putting them off. i am very busy with work (one of them is at home..woohoo) and a bit in procrastination mode, so my apologies for lack of everything lately, ughs!!! since one of my jobs is sitting in front of a computer for hours on end, it makes me not want to sit in front of it as much when i’m off. you know how you get in that kind of internet zombie mode where you barely blink…eeek. well anyways  just thought i’d check in. miss ya’s! xo

8 comments:

Katie said...

yes, freaky & lovely! give your eyes and brain a break. i hate getting lost on the internet sometimes.

the spectator said...

A werecat!!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

That cat lady is super freaky!

Good luck with all your work. I know about that zombie computer look. :)

Unknown said...

Love it!! And yes, I'm constantly in internet zombie mode! Luckily I can get away with blogging at work, so I don't even look at a computer when I get home!

drollgirl said...

this picture is RAD!!!!!

and sitting in front of a computer all day does funny things to ya. i am living proof of that. lol

Sam said...

Wow, wow! This is wicked!!! I must look up some more of this photographer's work! Yes, I get comp screen burn out too - all of a sudden I think - argh! I can't stand any more - and I have to run run run outside!!

drollgirl said...

and look at your beautiful new header! GORGEOUS!!!

you better have a nice weekend! do it!!!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Eeeek!
"mommy I'm scarrrred..."
ps: This old photo looks so current!

xo*