Pregged

10f278a8a355dfc5_Pregnant_Cats_Pictures_C

via

fat-pregnant-grey-cat-relaxing-on-bed

via

6153618988_d6d594eee8

via

4215184703_95aecf75c9

via 

4035059994_340277cc50

via

317152489_494c185a54

via

2850050564_19b847b0c6

via

9235471_de003dccd5

via

512346479_f06e963fb4_z

via 

31294192_f96bbfedd6

via

…I have two things in common with these kitties. Can you guess?! hehe…alright, alright …we are pregnant and have been suffering with insane fatigue. I might as well announce it on my blog, plus it makes for an excellent excuse for my utter slackness. I am 13 weeks pregged. I think I am finally starting to get over my crazy, ridiculous need for numerous naps a day phase, of the first trimester. I have to be thankful for no morning sickness. I would of been wreck otherwise.

So ya, that’s that. My husband and I are pretty excited. We have been through many emotions from scared poopless to happy as a clam. I think that’s normal.

Baby is due December 26. 0_0
Should be quite the time around Christmas. We are moving to Prince Edward Island for September, which is 14+ hours away from here, so we can be closer to family, etc. I was born there and want to go back. SO excited, it is so beautiful there. I am just glad I am starting to get my energy back, so cleaning and packing won’t be so difficult. So lots of crazy changes ahead. I will be in and out when I can!

Thanks to any of you that might still peep to see if there are any new posts…much appreciated. Miss you!!! :)

17 comments:

J.CrewJD said...

Congrats!!! Those kitties are so cute.

Thumper said...

CONGRATS!!!

PinkPanthress said...

Congratulations to both you & your loved one!

I hope the move to P.E.I. will be easy on you.



P.S.: Of course, I do love all the images in this post!

Magnoire La Chouette said...

Congrats!
I was due Dec 28th but arrived on the 4th. I gave Mama Christmas off.

Aline said...

that's wonderful!! congratulations!!!

Symdaddy said...

The up-side of such an announcement is the amount of good wishes and congratulations you receive.

The down-side of such an announcement is that WE ALL KNOW WHAT REALLY KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM BLOGGING!!!

Congratulations!

drollgirl said...

OMG! congratulations!! wow wow WOW!!!! this is so good. so good!!! you will be a most excellent mama! kitties have been good training for you!

and very happy you are moving to a place you know and love. :)

AWESOMENESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

blogagain said...

it very cute! I love it!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

GIRL! I am so excited for you! What a year of changes. Congrats on your upcoming new addition to the family, and on being able to move home to be closer to your family. Yay!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Congratulation! What wonderful news!

BTW, I adopted a senior cat a while back that looked like the cat in the first photo but she was not pregnant. hehe

~*Mary*~ said...

Very cute!

The most perfect blog i've seen! <3

I REALLY love cats~

Anonymous said...

Enter the best free online game of military strategy, politics and economics.

Help your country and allies. You can become a congressman, president of the political party and the country.

Earn money by buying and selling weapons and food. And make friends with a great community

You expect? Login

http://bit.ly/13zD0XI

lisa caprice said...

Trop beau ♥

daging kornet said...

A very funny cat. it feels like to hold the cats for long ...

Kun Agatossi said...

hi funniest cat...

Rocky said...

Congratulations kitties!

Lisa and Antonia said...

Aww cute cats!