Got your Goat




















So,I went on a bit of a goat tangent this afternoon after reading this article on the Tower of Baahbel in Illinois. I love seeing goat climbin' structures randomly on sides of roads,I just adore watching the goats climbing so up so high. I guess they get it from their Mountain Goat Ancestors.
All the goats which I've ever come into contact with have been extremely people friendly,but they are quite the piggies-I must say. They love to chew on Everything and I remember being a kid and having half my favorite sweater sleeves eaten up and in a fit of giggles cause they wouldn't leave me alone.
Its funny how the goat head is a satanic symbol...I suppose its something to do with the horns,never really looked into it. I think they're pretty cute anyhow, especially pygmy goats. Any of you have any goat experiences?? I know... kinda random but you must know how I roll by now.
Have a Great Weekend Folksters!!!

12 comments:

E.K. said...

I have a great photo of a goat standing on my brother-in-law's back. He's on all fours, it's hilarious!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

so cute!
I've seen one that ate a plastic bag!!
Have a wonderful weekend darling~

xo*

Gabbi said...

I'm with you, goats are pretty adorable. My experiences are limited, mostly from petting zoo's (which I love to visit), but I can definitely see myself getting attached to them. Much personality.

one little simitopian said...

Awwwwwww!!! They is so CUUUTE.Especially the teeny tiny ones >.<
I love those fuzzy angora goats.I went to this animal park thing once and this little angora goat came up to us and jumped up onto this little ledge to get a pat (Aussie for "pet"). It was just like a little puppy!

CARINA said...

awwww... goats! My favourite!!!!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Girl, you gotta google "fainting goats". You will laugh your ass off! There's probably some good footage on youtube. This post was so cute. The goat snuggling with the kitty and the dog snuggling with the little baby goat (kidd?) pics melted my heart.

me melodia said...

Oh man... Kitty killed it once again with some sleazy looking goats.
I totally forgot to tell you my size.. I'm a small but usually wear mediums. Both sizes fit so its fine. I'm not one to wear things skin tight thats why I usually upsize to the annoyance of the bf.
:)

me melodia said...

:P pffffttts

me melodia said...

http://www.knitgrrl.com/images/goat-lick.png

too good to pass up

alissa said...

awww i want a little one for a pet :)

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read articles like that. By the way add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

hi, if you don't mind, may I use one of your goat pictures for my post? The one with the goat sticking out it's tongue. Thanks.